Get Free Quote
We offer full building services from simple kitchen renovations to full project construction, mostly in greater Sydney and regional NSW.
In the initial Consultation Section CMI Team will get the client to express :
- What is their specific problem?
- Why is the reason for the renovation?
- What is the need?
- What’s the preference?
- and How much is the budget if you have?
We will organise a property visit to:
- Understand timeframe
- Survey the area size and what works are needed
- Discuss the process that should be involved
- When and how to access the property
- Identify any issues: such as collapsed ceiling
- If you know what is your preferred design, we will go through all the materials, colours and patterns and provide you with a simple design in graphs to have an overview of your renovation.
- If you don’t have any idea about what to do, we can organise a 30 minutes consultation with our architect partner to provide you with design ideas and opinions.
- If you already have an architect or interior design drawing, we will go through the floor plan and details to see if there are any questions that need to be clarified.
- Organise quote in details
- Communicate with you for the timeframe of accepting the quote and
When to commence to project
Based on our Legal team’s experience, the majority issue with most contraction projects is NO CONTRACT WAS SIGNED.
CMI Constructional will prepare:
- A contract with payment instrument term for you to review and sign
- Organise initial deposit
- Order materials and commencement.
We will do a shared file online to:
- Provide you with a report on progress updates
- Take updated photos
- Understand any other issues that may arise and organise a meeting promptly.
- Sending your payment instrument reminders regarding agreed terms.
- Organise final inspection
- Receive balance of funds
- If there are any issues, we will organise the supplier to fix up the issues.
We will ensure:
- All payment instruments are settled.
- All insurance documents are provided to you.
- Have your feedback for our service.
Our highly skilled team provides solutions, working with you through every step of your project, from inception to lock up.