CMI Constructional is supported by an experienced team with over 20 years in construction, in greater Sydney and regional NSW. From building renovations, residential projects, to industrial estates, we offer personalised services to ensure your requirements are met.
‘CMI Contruction is part of the CMI Group, foundedon our legal practice’s infrastructure, and draws from its experience in the property and investment sectors’
Our highly skilled team provides solutions, working with you through every step of your project, from inception to lock up.
CMI Constructional is comprised of licensed builders, develop and project management specialists. We customise designs and renovation services as required by our clients. We commit to providing a tailored solution, always communicate and provide updates to our clients. The projects we have completed range from small bathroom touch ups, home renovations and build new homes in greater Sydney and regional NSW
We offer full building services from simple kitchen renovations to full project construction, mostly in greater Sydney and regional NSW.
Why Choose Us?
Understanding your needs.
- What are your lifestyle requirements?
- Reasons for the renovations?
- Specific priorities?
We will organise a project manager to:
- Assess site conditions
- Identify problem areas, e.g.asbestos
- Prioritise work flow and scheduling
- CMIC will work with your vision and design requirements
- If you have plans, we will go through the specifications with you.
- No plans available ? We can still discuss options with you.
- We assist in the choice of best value options
- Compliances need not spoil your vision, we will find practical solutions and maximise the aesthetics.
- Add value with smart ideas.
- Clear understanding of your needs
- Match your needs and prioritise the work accordingly
- PC, prime cost items define the works
- CMIC puts it all together for you.
- Organise reliable and transparent quotes
- Build in flexibility for varying options
- No hidden variations
- CMIC respects clients, committing to full disclosure
- Insurances and building compliances are fully explained
- Contracts are clear and concise
- Professionally documented.
- Cleaned and check list done for any additional work required
- Warranty and insurance details handed over.